Friday 18 November 2016

Tim's November Tag

Hi there



I know I have been a bad blogger this year, but I am busy making changes to my life in the real world so that I can be more creative for me... which hopefully will mean blogging more!!!!

I have been guest teaching mixed media and the like at stores since 2011 and it has taken its toll on me and my family.

I have my own studio where I teach acrylics on canvas to adults Monday to Thursday mornings and Tuesday and Thursday evenings... ie: 6 classes a week.  This is my "bread and butter money."  I have been doing this for 19 years!

Then I have been doing the external guest teaching so I could fund my crafting hobby.  Unfortunately the time it takes to design projects, kit them and teach them on Fridays as well as week-ends, has taken its toll on both me and my family.

SO!

I have decided to only teach acrylics on canvas at my studio next year.   I will not be doing any external guest teaching.

I will however be teaching the owners of the various stores and any other teachers who would like to learn from me.  This way what I have started will not end...

I am keen to pass on what I know so the industry grows and the store owners grow.

The last class I will be guest teaching for this year will be Tim's technique tags on 3 December at Art and Ink!  Then I am taking a year off.

So here you see my versions of the November and October tags.  If you would like to see how Tim created them you can click these links:  October tag and November tag






3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the new changes and taking time for yourself. Fun takes here...love umbrella man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Taking time for you is so important. Have fun creating for you and re-charging your batteries. Love your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I don't know how you manage it all. This year and the one before have been so hectic for me in real life with no time left for playing or blogging or anything. I am hoping that this year will be for me again. Beautiful tags and you are rocking the TH stuff too. Go girl.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.