Saturday 11 October 2014

Saturday Night Fever exploding box card

This card was for an order for one of my student's granddaughters who was having a Saturday Night Fever party.

I Googled to see what sort of images were used for the show and made the card as the exploding box type so that it was like a dance floor.
 The background with the mirror ball and her name were printed out and added to the backdrop.  I cut the dancing people on my silhouette and put them on the different layers so they look like they are on the dance floor.

It was really fun to make, I hope she liked it!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Love the dancefloor look to this Belinda - takes me back... Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant make! I love the retro feel of the papers on the side and the dancers you created are just fabulous. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so clever... She must have been delighted x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.