Wednesday 11 September 2013

Inspired by Sandra de



Well, I have to thank Sandra de, my WOYWW friend for posting the canvasses she did in a workshop with Donna Downey today.  I could not resist a play to see if I could reproduce sort of what she did...I bought Pan Pastels a year or more ago for a convention and have not used them since!

I got them out, dusted them off and got to work.  Here is my version:
and this is Sandra's original below:
http://deserendipity.blogspot.com/2013/09/woyww-canvas-and-stall-stuff.html

Thanks for the visit.

Bella

8 comments:

  1. Your project came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the way they 'shine'
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great canvas ! Love the design ! Thanks for the insight into the CC101 - think I might sign up !
    Ali xx #122

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your canvas came out wonderful! Great interpretation of Sandra's piece. :-)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier and for the kind comments.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!! Amazing works...love the heart with the bit of light, and the chandelier was a fab touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Bella. Love it. Well done you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.