Monday 1 July 2013

Pinterest inspired card



Well, I am making good use of the ideas I got off Pinterest over the past few days.  Here is my card inspired by the one from Caggy's Creations (click on her name to go to her post)

I used a die cut cloud to ink round in the background and then pop dotted two fresh clouds and stuck the hearts on from the left overs of a MS edge punch. (I happened to have saved them for a rainy day when I might need them...LOL)  The banner is from the same Sizzix set of dies as the clouds below.


This is Caggy's original and my jumping point for inspiration:

Thanks for the visit.

Bella

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't replied to your email Bella; it was very sweet of you to send it. I'm glad my card inspired you; isn't Pinterest just great for inspiration?! Love your card, especially the cloud background. Caggy x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.