Wednesday 1 May 2013

Comment Test run again

Ok, so It would seem that peeps with G+ can comment and only when I have the pop up window under settings instead of Embedded as that takes you nowhere.
Click on the image for a larger view.

Here is my Dashboard...This is what get even though I have deleted my G+ profile and have gone back to Blogger.  There is no edit button, just a read more button and between PAGES and STATS I have Google+ instead of the word COMMENTS...that is why I can't fix anything!

Looks like I am going to have to start a new blog.  How frustrating.  What's the point of having a blog if no one can comment?

Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.