Sunday 24 February 2013

I was inspired!



Thanks to Minxy I was inspired to go to my desk and create!

She posted on Face Book yesterday and though it took me a while to get to make my project (as I had to finish 6 birthday cards for orders first), I finally treated myself to a little inky time...

Here is her project that inspired me, though it is not on her blog, here is the link for more inspirational porjects:  http://thealteredinker.blogspot.com/

Here is mine.  My word stand was purple plastic so it just begged to be altered!

I used Sticky backed tin foil tape and black alcohol ink to change my plastic into an industrial looking version.

Bella

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it, love the metal and shabby chic mix, works perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic bit of altered art so personal and real pretty
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just wonderful Bell... love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both! I am in love with Scrabble as a trend in the scrapbook world. Both of you made fabulous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the metal!!! Very industrial looking, and then feminine with the gorgeous wings! Great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your project ! It looks so lovely & vintage yet really contemporary too !! Do you have a special place in mind to put it now ? take care Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.