Sunday 17 June 2012

Video on how to ink a piece of a stamp


Hi there

I thought I would have a go at a video after a few of my students struggled with only inking the middle word on a stamp, I had a "light bulb" moment during class where I thought to use sticky tape to block off the areas you don't want to print while inking up.  I found that masking tape worked brilliantly as you can re-use it over and over again.

I don't have a video camera so I have filmed this little clip using my Blackberry...

Here goes...

Bella



5 comments:

  1. ...great little snippet there Bella, thanks for sharing...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved hearing you!!! And great tip as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to share things around ... Great tip .
    Love your blog very talented lady!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.