Sunday 24 June 2012

Enmarc Challenge 24

Over at the Enmarc site there is a challenge to use one of their products and this sketch for a card.  I had an order for a card for a 44th wedding anniversary, so I thought I would take this opportunity to enter the challenge.  I have used the outside of the Dividers: Curls for the right hand boarder strip and the corner is from Jumbo Page Essentials: Mama's Lace.  The rest is all Tim Holtz Distress inks, rosette die, date stickers and heart die as well as the game spinner from his ideaology range.
Here is my desk during the process...not too chaotic as I did a huge clean up today again.  It seems to have to be a constant event on the week-end after a busy 7 days at my desk in between!

Thanks for the visit.

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.