Sunday 27 May 2012

Enmarc Challenge 23

This is a VERY different kind of page for me to do.  Firstly there is only one photo and secondly there are TONS of flowers everywhere.  I was having a chat with Carolyn and some of my students yesterday about those (IMO) "over the top" pages and how they could cost a fortune if you purchased all that stuff and then put it on one page.  However, the only two flowers that I bought on this page were the large orange one and the large burgundy one with the orange rose in its centre.  The rest have come from left overs from kits I have received at conventions.  I have also used 4 stickers off a BoBunny sticker sheet called Heart and Homey c2009.
Now the point of me doing this page was to enter the Enmarc challenge No23 where you have to use their page map and at least 2 of their products.  You can see a piece of "Jumbo Page Essentials - Mama's Lace" above with some bling  and orange Pan Pastels, that I have tucked under the curled corner of the top paper.  The other Enmarc product is one of the tags off the "Printed Whiteboard Fanciful Flights" set of 3 tags which I have tinted with magenta Pan Pastels, of which there is a close up below.  I did not have any of the bricks from Enmarc, but I loved the concept and so I used Gesso through a Prima stencil which I coloured with Magenta and Orange Pan Pastels when it was dry.


This is the page map I have followed.

Thanks for the visit.

Bella


3 comments:

  1. Nice page B....you could always make your own flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely page Bella. Love the curled over corner. Stunning! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Bella :-)

    thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.