Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

Things have been just a little crazy round here...thought it would calm down at Christmas, but who would have guessed or thought it possible to go up a notch?

So this is a scheduled post to wish you all a Safe and Happy New year, just in case I don't get to my study to do so...

My desk has not been touched since Christmas Eve, so posting for Whats on your Workdesk Wednesday is futile...Start that again in the New year too.

So, see you all in 2012 my friends when I surface from all this craziness to take a week to myself to recover!

Lots of Love


Bella

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bella!!
    Try and get some YOU time...you so deserve it!!!
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2012!
    love
    kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me why 97 people have viewed this page this month so far in April? What is sending you here?

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.