Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas Tag 5



For this one I had to wait all night for the alcohol ink to dry properly as we seem to be going through a bit of a humid period and the stuff just stayed sticky.  I used the inside of my embossing folder as my stamp because it is the right way round for this technique to come out reading the right way from behind.

I also (until this afternoon) did not have the die for the wreath so I used a tree branch again which I have trimmed down.  I saw this idea on Tamara's tag (though she has a lovely type of branch).  I had tried all sorts of other things and they were not great.




Now to tackle tag 6 after tonights class, I seem to be one tag behind each day at the moment...trying to get back up to speed!

Tim's tag is below and the instructions can be found HERE!
DSC01085

1 comment:

  1. what a good idea to use a emboosingfolder as a stamp. I wish i did now that before. The green stuff i used on my tag for the wreath (didn't know that was the name of it) was here in holland very cheap. If you want i will send it to you.
    Greetings Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.