Friday 4 November 2011

Make n Take morning

What a wonderful bunch of ladies came to my make n take today.  I had 17 people in the end which was a bit of a relief as 25 to 30 as they were predicting would have been manic in such a little store!


I first demonstrated each technique at each station and then divided the ladies up into groups to go and try it out for themselves.  There were 5 stations in total with about 8 basic techniques.  I had a printed sheet of instructions at each station, in case anyone got confused or forgot what they were supposed to do...

None of these ladies had ever been to one of Tim's conventions here in SA, but seemed to fall in love with his stuff.

I supplied the products to do the basics which could be used on a card or scrapbook page later.

We made a Christmas tag, one flower, an embossed foil square with alcohol inks and an embossed strip with distress ink and clear embossing powder and finally a square with color wash and Archival ink.

Here is what I have done with the pieces to make cards.





UPDATE:  Congratulations to Matilda Smith who won the R100 voucher in the lucky draw of people who purchased products this morning after the Make n Take.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your cards are really nice. I especially like the flowers on the second to last card they are really cool. How did you make them?

    By the way I'm your newest follower; I hope you visit my blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.