Saturday 23 July 2011

Christmas in July


Christmas in July is a popular thing to celebrate here in South Africa as we traditionally have all the hot roasts and steamed puddings in a heat wave at the real Christmas! A group of us started the Christmas in July thing to be able to enjoy this feast in mid winter about 6 years ago and have kept it up, each year hosting it at one of our respective houses. We were 19 adults and 11 kids this year.

This is the card I made to go with the gift for our hosts.

I used my coveted flourish Tim Stamp and embossed the Christmas ornaments onto a scalloped square I cut on my eCutter. (that pink beastie I am still trying to tame...just when I think I have it sorted it throws me a curve ball)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.