Wednesday 22 June 2011

What's on your workdesk Wednesday? 107


Hello fellow desk hoppers! My word, Wednesday seems to be here in the blink of an eye. If you are not sure what I am on about, go to Julia's desk and read all about it.

Here in SA, schools are winding down for the end of term and going off on 3 weeks of winter holidays on Friday. I have had my son home sick since Sunday so things in my life have been a bit chaotic! Juggling work and kids is an art! Thank goodness for grannies and friends!


Well here is my desk covered in the latest shopping spree...needless to say it is all Tim Holtz stuff and 2 bags of glue sticks in assorted colours and glitters. My mind did flick flacks when I saw these and I can't wait to power up my glue gun and play!

The other things in the background apart from the obligatory cup of coffee, are those squares that build a cube. I had such fun doing the father's day one that I got some more to make other projects with.

6 comments:

  1. Love thos TH goodies on your desk! Hope you get to play with them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love TH goodies. I found an interesting use for the glitter glue sticks...you can take your TH craft mat and make glue swirls and dots...like brads with them. Fun huh!! Hope your son feels better soon. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #107

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Bella, more scrummy shopping how simply wonderful, plus some hols coming up... yay! - also thanks for popping over and commenting on my blog you make my day! and thanks for sharing, happy WOYWW! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a serious Tim Holtz fest there, all ready to get going. I have never tried a glue gun, the idea makes me feel nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spy with my little eye lots of stuff made by a company beginning with "R"!!! Been shopping then I take it? Who can resist for long?
    Like the look of those little blocks. Going to have to see what you did with those.
    Thanks for your visit - no burnt dinner just chicken and mushroom pie made from scratch and lots of lovely fresh veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stash,lucky you... i hope your son is better soon so you get to play with them
    janet

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.