Monday 13 June 2011

Grungy Monday 11




Well, I am not going to get a chance to do something new (work calls) and seeing as I threw everything Tim in the book at this canvas just this Sunday, there just happens to be a square with PLAY on it that adheres to this weeks Grungy Monday challenge... The challenge this week is to do the resist Tim's way using embossing powders. I did not iron mine as I like the shine the embossing powder gives you, so it is not quite the same technique, I just stopped one step before the end! Click on Tim's name above and it will take you straight to the instructions on how to do this. If you click here, it will take you to my previous post where I show you a few more close ups and give a few more explanations of the other blocks and the inspiration from Tim's VIP canvas for Puerto Rico.

9 comments:

  1. The canvas is stunning! And your GM piece very effective - lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous creation your canvas is!!! Love the idea of the squares with the Tim Techniques highlighted. Beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great canvas, so much to look at. the swirl is so dramatic
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I need to try something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your canvas art. This weeks piece is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great canvas! I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That flourish is far out, lovely. Great colors and great canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Belinda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my gosh, this is SO cool! I love this piece, anyway, and the fact that you already had a square to fit this challenge is awesome. Gorgeous colors and a nice, clean design-- it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.