Monday 6 June 2011

Artist Trading Card (ATC) swaps



I am so excited, I opened my post box today to find my ATC swaps from Lesley in Canada. I 'm loving being involved in these swaps. It takes me back to that excited feeling I used to get as a child when I found an envelope addressed to me for my birthday, or for Christmas. Funny how these little envelopes filled with ATCs bring me such joy.

A few weeks ago when Blogger was really playing up, I forgot to re-post that I had received my ATCs from The Stamp Man in the UK. I want to thank the ladies who participated in the swap and for the lovely little artworks that winged their way all the way to me in South Africa.

Bella

1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough I did my own little jump for joy when I received my swaps from the Stampman this morning, so much fun isn't it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.